Gevania Records

Label & Publishing

Important message

Gevania Records LLC is a member of BMI and Victoria Lane Publishing Australia Pty Ltd is a member of ASCAP

If you are an Artist from another country, Apra covers New Zealand and Australia, BMI covers anyone outside the USA long as they have an ITIN number registered with the IRS in the United States of America and also have an Agent in the States. You cannot register with more than one of these royalty of Congress Companies. Please make sure all your works are copyrighted before allowing them to be aired on radio, or mastered into any CD for distribution. Cover songs will need licensing.

If you are not a U.S. citizen, resident alien, or you are not eligible to obtain a United States Social Security Number (SSN), you need to  apply for a US individual tax identification number (ITIN).   You must submit IRS Form W7 to the Internal Revenue Service.   If you already have a valid US ITIN, you must complete and submit IRS Form W-8BEN.   The W7 and W-8BEN forms are available for download at the Internal Revenue Service web site at .   This does not apply if you already have a valid United States Social Security number .

General Information

U.S. Radio Royalties

U.S. Television Royalties

Foreign Royalties

Compulsory License Fees

Pay-per-view Services

Internet Music and Mobile Entertainment

Commercial Music Services

Live Concert Royalties

Miscellaneous Royalty Rules

Affiliate Services

Contact Information


Printer-Friendly HTML Version


Creative Commons License
This music free to share under a Creative Commons Music Sharing License.